Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Rogue's Trade - Introduction

After about three long years, I am finally bringing my Rogue Trader campaign to a close. I've learned a few new tricks over that time, listening to a vast array of internet podcasts to "up my game". My players seem to have enjoyed it quite a bit, and we've even added a new pair of people over that time period. It is now officially the longest-run solo-GM'd game I've had the absolute pleasure to run. I have a great Piccadilly notebook that I've had to fix the spine of four times that I've kept practically every note, NPC name and status, and a number of other details in. It's a ragged old thing, but I love the hell out of it.

On the suggestion of a friend, I will be using these notes to describe some of what my characters have done, and perhaps going over how it worked and how it didn't, and what I might change if I used the scenario again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment